6/26/12

Long School Year

I'm finally back, I wasn't expecting school to keep me so busy!  I took way too many credits at a time, 22 in the fall and 20 in the spring.  I got things done but I took away almost all of my free time, so I had to prioritize and my online sexual exploits had to get cut back.  Especially my stories because I end up spending so much time on them even if they aren't always perfect lol.

I'm planning on taking fewer credits this coming year so I can keep writing here for anyone who feels like reading it.  I'll have some good stories too because I didn't cut sex out of my life during the school year, just the writing ;)


6 comments:

  1. Anything 18+ credit hours always has the potential to be brutal, especially if there are lab components or group projects to it. Glad you are back though. I'm pretty sure that all of us lurkers have been waiting eagerly. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Props to you! I get burned out just taking 4 courses per quarter. Did you have to overload like that, or did you do it because you're a masochist? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to reading about all of your adventures since last year and the road trip you went on. Last we heard from you was July of 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel. I took 21 credits every semester of my college life. Damn that sucked. Looking forward to reading about your adventures as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You gotta share your new stories with us. All this teasing is driving us crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No new stories? I love to read about your new adventures

    ReplyDelete