7/11/11

1st Destination For My Road Trip

I'm driving out to Colorado tomorrow morning for my road trip, I'll be taking 80 west through Iowa and Nebraska so if anyone along the way wants to use me let me know on CollarMe.  SluttyJessi on there for anyone that doesn't know or on AdultFriendFinder.

I'm definitely going to stop at some truck stops and see what kind of fun can be had ;)

I'm also hoping to add some pics of the encounters to my AdultFriendFinder profile so make sure you add me to your network so you'll be able to see them!

So anyways, I'll be updating my profiles when I stop in different cities so people know where I'm at.  The sites aren't glitching and I'm not permanently moving (yet) so make sure if I'm in your area you hit me up.

Hope we can have some fun this week!

1 comment:

  1. Will you be adding pics to your Collarme profile?

    ReplyDelete